Goffstown woman injured after crashing stolen vehicle
Police said Katelyn Poisson, 20, of 21 Paige Hill Road, was driving a 2013 Chrysler 300 reported stolen March 4 from Kidder Street when her vehicle rear-ended a vehicle stopped at the Pine Street traffic light just before 1 p.m.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said Poisson initially gave police a false name, which resulted in her being charged with disobeying a police officer. She was also charged with receiving stolen property.
Tessier said there are also two electronic bench warrants for Poisson, but was not able to immediately determine the charges that prompted the warrants.
Tessier said the other driver was identified as Emily Tether, but no age or address were immediately available and there was no indication in preliminary reports that the driver required medical attention.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands