Goffstown woman injured after crashing stolen vehicle
Police said Katelyn Poisson, 20, of 21 Paige Hill Road, was driving a 2013 Chrysler 300 reported stolen March 4 from Kidder Street when her vehicle rear-ended a vehicle stopped at the Pine Street traffic light just before 1 p.m.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said Poisson initially gave police a false name, which resulted in her being charged with disobeying a police officer. She was also charged with receiving stolen property.
Tessier said there are also two electronic bench warrants for Poisson, but was not able to immediately determine the charges that prompted the warrants.
Tessier said the other driver was identified as Emily Tether, but no age or address were immediately available and there was no indication in preliminary reports that the driver required medical attention.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name