Goffstown woman injured after crashing stolen vehicle
Police said Katelyn Poisson, 20, of 21 Paige Hill Road, was driving a 2013 Chrysler 300 reported stolen March 4 from Kidder Street when her vehicle rear-ended a vehicle stopped at the Pine Street traffic light just before 1 p.m.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said Poisson initially gave police a false name, which resulted in her being charged with disobeying a police officer. She was also charged with receiving stolen property.
Tessier said there are also two electronic bench warrants for Poisson, but was not able to immediately determine the charges that prompted the warrants.
Tessier said the other driver was identified as Emily Tether, but no age or address were immediately available and there was no indication in preliminary reports that the driver required medical attention.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'