Goffstown woman injured after crashing stolen vehicle
Police said Katelyn Poisson, 20, of 21 Paige Hill Road, was driving a 2013 Chrysler 300 reported stolen March 4 from Kidder Street when her vehicle rear-ended a vehicle stopped at the Pine Street traffic light just before 1 p.m.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said Poisson initially gave police a false name, which resulted in her being charged with disobeying a police officer. She was also charged with receiving stolen property.
Tessier said there are also two electronic bench warrants for Poisson, but was not able to immediately determine the charges that prompted the warrants.
Tessier said the other driver was identified as Emily Tether, but no age or address were immediately available and there was no indication in preliminary reports that the driver required medical attention.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News