Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Milford man, 20, accused of sexual assault
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill of Milford with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chichester residents fear convicted child killer's possible return - 0
- Teenager indicted on three felony assault charges - 0
- Nashua pawn shop scheme draws indictments - 0
- Derry serial burglar to admit to more residential break-ins - 0
- Londonderry victim of Maine shooting expected to recover - 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 13
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Roundup: UNH women prevail on Anderson's bomb - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: McKenzie leads Memorial past Central - 0
- CDC director cites progress, challenges in Ebola fight - 0
- NH firm says N. Korea's online presence back, though stability a question - 3
- Medicare payments will be cut to 3 NH hospitals - 0
- NH doctor returns home after helping workers battle Ebola - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
- Berlin looking to acquire BearCat armored vehicle - 0
- Former Milwaukee officer won't be charged in fatal shooting of black man - 1
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483