Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Milford man, 20, accused of sexual assault
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill of Milford with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
- Police arrest pair after bullets fly - 1
- Months of abuse, torture detailed - 0
- Man pleads guilty to sex assault, exposure to two girls in Nottingham - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 4
- Medical compounding officials charged with murder in meningitis outbreak - 0
- U.S. charges two Mass. pharmacists with 25 murders in meningitis outbreak - 0
- Police say accused Manchester puppy-napper also robbed cabbies at gunpoint - 1
- Hunting accident a near miss for local couple - 1
- Milford man arrested on sexual assault charges - 0
Alleged kidnap-and sexual assault victim has good chance for emotional recovery, says mental-healthcare providerREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- Official House GOP caucus begins setting goals - 0
- Another View -- Shawn Jasper: It is time to get to work for the people of NH - 13
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 1
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 19
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 3
- NHIAA Div. I Boys' Basketball Preview: Memorial, Central look to be in the mix again - 0
- Innovations abound at UNH event - 0
Good news, of sorts, for jobs in NH
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483