Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Milford man, 20, accused of sexual assault
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill of Milford with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 0
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
- Judge plans to release GT Advanced Technologies documents critical of Apple - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483