Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milford man, 20, accused of sexual assault
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill of Milford with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wintery weather doesn’t cut NH crime, but it can change it - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 1
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 1
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 4
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 4
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings