May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Unarmed, cash-hungry man robs Farmington Subway
Officers responded around 12:30 p.m. after a man walked into the chain sandwich store at 457 Main St., handed a note to an employee and fled down Mechanic Street with an undisclosed amount of cash. He did not appear to be armed, according to police.
Witnesses believe the man drove down Mechanic Street in a light-colored pickup truck with a ladder rack. Investigators believe the truck could be an early 2000's tan Chevy or GM with black fender flares, a "Backrack" roof rack and possibly a light bar, according to police.
The man is described as being white and about 5 foot, 6 inches tall.
He was wearing a dark blue Boston Red Sox sweatshirt, light blue medical scrub pants and white sneakers, according to police.
Surveillance photos of the suspect are available on the department's Facebook page: facebook.com/FarmingtonPolice.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105 or to provide information anonymously via the department's Crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424