Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Unarmed, cash-hungry man robs Farmington Subway
Anyone who recognizes this man, who robbed a Subway in Farmington Thursday, is encouraged to contact police. (Courtesy)
Farmington police released the image of a man, taken from surveillance cameras, who robbed a local Subway Thursday. Courtesy
Officers responded around 12:30 p.m. after a man walked into the chain sandwich store at 457 Main St., handed a note to an employee and fled down Mechanic Street with an undisclosed amount of cash. He did not appear to be armed, according to police.
Witnesses believe the man drove down Mechanic Street in a light-colored pickup truck with a ladder rack. Investigators believe the truck could be an early 2000's tan Chevy or GM with black fender flares, a "Backrack" roof rack and possibly a light bar, according to police.
The man is described as being white and about 5 foot, 6 inches tall.
He was wearing a dark blue Boston Red Sox sweatshirt, light blue medical scrub pants and white sneakers, according to police.
Surveillance photos of the suspect are available on the department's Facebook page: facebook.com/FarmingtonPolice.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105 or to provide information anonymously via the department's Crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Rochester eyes another Legion baseball crown - 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 3
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 1
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917