Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Unarmed, cash-hungry man robs Farmington Subway
Officers responded around 12:30 p.m. after a man walked into the chain sandwich store at 457 Main St., handed a note to an employee and fled down Mechanic Street with an undisclosed amount of cash. He did not appear to be armed, according to police.
Witnesses believe the man drove down Mechanic Street in a light-colored pickup truck with a ladder rack. Investigators believe the truck could be an early 2000's tan Chevy or GM with black fender flares, a "Backrack" roof rack and possibly a light bar, according to police.
The man is described as being white and about 5 foot, 6 inches tall.
He was wearing a dark blue Boston Red Sox sweatshirt, light blue medical scrub pants and white sneakers, according to police.
Surveillance photos of the suspect are available on the department's Facebook page: facebook.com/FarmingtonPolice.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105 or to provide information anonymously via the department's Crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus