Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Unarmed, cash-hungry man robs Farmington Subway
Officers responded around 12:30 p.m. after a man walked into the chain sandwich store at 457 Main St., handed a note to an employee and fled down Mechanic Street with an undisclosed amount of cash. He did not appear to be armed, according to police.
Witnesses believe the man drove down Mechanic Street in a light-colored pickup truck with a ladder rack. Investigators believe the truck could be an early 2000's tan Chevy or GM with black fender flares, a "Backrack" roof rack and possibly a light bar, according to police.
The man is described as being white and about 5 foot, 6 inches tall.
He was wearing a dark blue Boston Red Sox sweatshirt, light blue medical scrub pants and white sneakers, according to police.
Surveillance photos of the suspect are available on the department's Facebook page: facebook.com/FarmingtonPolice.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105 or to provide information anonymously via the department's Crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424