Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Unarmed, cash-hungry man robs Farmington Subway
Anyone who recognizes this man, who robbed a Subway in Farmington Thursday, is encouraged to contact police. (Courtesy)
Farmington police released the image of a man, taken from surveillance cameras, who robbed a local Subway Thursday. Courtesy
Officers responded around 12:30 p.m. after a man walked into the chain sandwich store at 457 Main St., handed a note to an employee and fled down Mechanic Street with an undisclosed amount of cash. He did not appear to be armed, according to police.
Witnesses believe the man drove down Mechanic Street in a light-colored pickup truck with a ladder rack. Investigators believe the truck could be an early 2000's tan Chevy or GM with black fender flares, a "Backrack" roof rack and possibly a light bar, according to police.
The man is described as being white and about 5 foot, 6 inches tall.
He was wearing a dark blue Boston Red Sox sweatshirt, light blue medical scrub pants and white sneakers, according to police.
Surveillance photos of the suspect are available on the department's Facebook page: facebook.com/FarmingtonPolice.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105 or to provide information anonymously via the department's Crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 2
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 2
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483