Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
2 charged in Henniker over alleged drug activity
Felix Greene, 24, of Baltimore, was charged with eight counts of sale of a controlled substance and two counts of drug possession after police found him in the apartment with drugs, drug paraphernalia and "substantial amount of cash," police said in a release.
Police said they sought a warrant after an investigation that lasted several months.
James Putney, 23, of Mountain Lakes, N.J., was also arrested on a charge of acts prohibited. However, police did not say in the release what Putney is accused of doing.
Putney is a captain of the New England College lacrosse team, according to the team's roster.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
- Police say video surveillance captured drug sellers and buyers in Laconia - 2
- Pair indicted by Coos County grand jury over robbery, beating - 0
- Litchfield police find pot growing operation - 0
- North Stratford man charged with cheating pair in lumber deal - 0
- Police say ex-sports editor admitted to child sex abuse image addiction - 1
- Hearing set for Abby Hernandez's alleged kidnapper - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Senate hopefuls trade outsourcing criticism - 0
- Obama's indecision: In NH, only Ayotte urges action - 21
- Concealed controversy: Our 'Mother, may I' gun policy - 19
- Delana and Samuel Curtis — a marriage not made in heaven - 0
- Another View -- Frank Guinta: I am uniquely qualified to represent NH in Congress - 9
- Free school meals rejected as Manchester board bucks federal program - 40
- Proposed hike for Manchester's driver education course reversed - 1
- With SNHU merger on hold, search renewed for NHIA president - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Obama waits: A terror threat grows
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917