Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Alert neighbor spots men entering nearby building
The incident happened Wednesday about 11 a.m. when Officer James Powers met with a resident who directed him to a house across the street. The neighbor reported two men entering and exiting the building several times.
Police surrounded the house, and Powers along with Officers Tom Dubois and Darren Murphy were able to apprehend the two men at the rear door.
Arrested for burglary were Brian Shuman, 21, and Edwin Almonte, 18, both of 537 Central St., Manchester, who lived next door and according to police were taking the X-Box games and controllers from the home. Officers said they also learned the two had broken into the home the day before and taken the X-Box console.
Both were charged with burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
NH's fishing industry staggered
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483