Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Alert neighbor spots men entering nearby building
The incident happened Wednesday about 11 a.m. when Officer James Powers met with a resident who directed him to a house across the street. The neighbor reported two men entering and exiting the building several times.
Police surrounded the house, and Powers along with Officers Tom Dubois and Darren Murphy were able to apprehend the two men at the rear door.
Arrested for burglary were Brian Shuman, 21, and Edwin Almonte, 18, both of 537 Central St., Manchester, who lived next door and according to police were taking the X-Box games and controllers from the home. Officers said they also learned the two had broken into the home the day before and taken the X-Box console.
Both were charged with burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Derry public works employee intends to admit to $12k theft - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 0
- Handshake between prosecutor, defendant draws some attention - 0
- Clarksville man facing 14 felony charges - 0
- Hudson woman accused of making meth inside her apartment - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender accused of selling heroin to undercover police officer - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 0
- Vermont man indicted for 2013 Milan home robberies - 0
- Fugitive nabbed at hotel in Bow as he checks out the weather - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox shelled by Yankees - 0
- Apple buoys Nasdaq; Ukraine weighs on market - 0
- Vote to cut Derry police overtime budget defeated - 0
- Haverhill American Legion post accused of allowing gambling - 0
- Ramesh Ponnuru: GOP hawks, doves are not helping their party right now - 0
- John Stossel: Privacy, please - 0
- Group's efforts continue toward school auditorium - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires - 0
- Riders can't convince Manchester Water Works of horse sense - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917