Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Alert neighbor spots men entering nearby building
The incident happened Wednesday about 11 a.m. when Officer James Powers met with a resident who directed him to a house across the street. The neighbor reported two men entering and exiting the building several times.
Police surrounded the house, and Powers along with Officers Tom Dubois and Darren Murphy were able to apprehend the two men at the rear door.
Arrested for burglary were Brian Shuman, 21, and Edwin Almonte, 18, both of 537 Central St., Manchester, who lived next door and according to police were taking the X-Box games and controllers from the home. Officers said they also learned the two had broken into the home the day before and taken the X-Box console.
Both were charged with burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 21
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
License revocations for DWI announced
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917