Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Alert neighbor spots men entering nearby building
The incident happened Wednesday about 11 a.m. when Officer James Powers met with a resident who directed him to a house across the street. The neighbor reported two men entering and exiting the building several times.
Police surrounded the house, and Powers along with Officers Tom Dubois and Darren Murphy were able to apprehend the two men at the rear door.
Arrested for burglary were Brian Shuman, 21, and Edwin Almonte, 18, both of 537 Central St., Manchester, who lived next door and according to police were taking the X-Box games and controllers from the home. Officers said they also learned the two had broken into the home the day before and taken the X-Box console.
Both were charged with burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424