Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Alert neighbor spots men entering nearby building
The incident happened Wednesday about 11 a.m. when Officer James Powers met with a resident who directed him to a house across the street. The neighbor reported two men entering and exiting the building several times.
Police surrounded the house, and Powers along with Officers Tom Dubois and Darren Murphy were able to apprehend the two men at the rear door.
Arrested for burglary were Brian Shuman, 21, and Edwin Almonte, 18, both of 537 Central St., Manchester, who lived next door and according to police were taking the X-Box games and controllers from the home. Officers said they also learned the two had broken into the home the day before and taken the X-Box console.
Both were charged with burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bramante's 'free' education initiative gets green light - 0
- Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot - 0
- Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents - 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- Rist defends his salary as interim Central principal - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- NH College Notebook: Bedford's Glassman first NH player into D-I dance - 0
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Roger Simon: Hillary is sick - of the media
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917