May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Milford man arrested and charged with sexually assaulting teen
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill, of Milford, with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424