Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Milford man arrested and charged with sexually assaulting teen
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill, of Milford, with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
- George Will: Regulatory overkill everywhere - 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917