Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Milford man arrested and charged with sexually assaulting teen
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill, of Milford, with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 9
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 0
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 11
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown does not get what 'pro-choice' really means - 10
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar