Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Milford man arrested and charged with sexually assaulting teen
Authorities have charged Jesse Brill, of Milford, with one count of felonious sexual assault for the incident, which allegedly occurred around Jan. 7 at the girl's Mont Vernon residence.
Police said Brill contacted the 14-year-old girl while she was at school and arranged to meet with her later in the day when she would be alone.
"Brill met with her at the home and they engaged in sexual intercourse," police said in a release. The incident was reported to authorities on Jan. 25, at which point police began investigating the allegation.
Mont Vernon and Milford police served Brill with an arrest warrant Wednesday, according to police, who said Brill was allegedly found to be in possession of controlled drugs at the time.
Brill was being held on $75,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on the felonious sexual assault charge. Additional drug charges are still possible from Milford police, according to the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lamontagne, accomplice in Bedford home invasion, sentenced to 6 to 22 years - 2
- Milford police officers nearly struck by fleeing suspect - 0
- Ex-Derry official seeks appeal of indecent exposure conviction - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of slashing another man with screwdriver - 0
- Gilford man accused of 'pistol-whipping' two people at Manchester party - 1
- Farmington man found guilty of second-degree murder in 2012 robbery - 0
- Manchester teen pleads guilty to three charges stemming from March riot - 0
- Receipt reveals juvenile was behind trash found in Nottingcook Forest - 0
- Manchester man charged with stealing cigarettes wants statements tossed by judge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Report: NHL Hall of Famer Gordie Howe suffers stroke - 0
- Accusations fly as Kuster, Garcia clash in 2nd CD debate - 18
- Man who escaped Kingston police station remains at large - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Tournaments: Div. I looks wide open - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Browner, 'D' shaping up - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Rep. Ann Kuster has not been a help to NH senior citizens - 5
- Smith schools Hassan: Leadership in Londonderry - 0
- Where officers live: Manchester is missing the point - 1
- Manchester school health costs down, but plans called 'generous' - 0
Baby found in Gilmanton meth lab raid
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
KSC student facing charges related to riot
2nd CD post-debate 'spin room': Garcia 'shocked' at how many times Kuster interrupted her
Tea Party PAC endorses Scott Brown
Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Rep. Ann Kuster has not been a help to NH senior citizens
UNH Survey Center poll: Kuster leads Garcia
Lyndeborough's new Christmas tree destroyed
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483