June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
State police arrest wrong-way driver for DWI
Trooper D.C. Myer was patrolling the highway just after 1 a.m. when he saw a vehicle driving north in the southbound lane, between exits 7 and 8.
Myer positioned his cruiser to force the wrong-way driver off the highway and onto Exit 8. He then stopped the vehicle on Somerset Parkway, west of the turnpike, and after a brief investigation arrested the driver, identified as David Smith, 44, of Nashua.
Smith was taken to state police Troop B barracks in Bedford where he was booked for DWI.
What's next: Smith is to be arraigned March 20 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424