10 Concord businesses sold alcohol to underage customers, police say
Volunteers between the ages of 17 and 20 worked with investigators and purchased alcohol from the businesses that included restaurants and convenience stores.
The 10 businesses and the employees who sold alcohol to the underage customers are:
- Hess, 175 N. Main St., employee Daniel Melocik, 37, of Dunbarton;
- Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse, 118 Manchester St., employee Qing Chen, 26, of Concord;
- Shell, 24 Loudon Road; employee William Hall, 23, Pittsfield;
- Sam's Food Store, 308 Village St., employee Elizabeth Rennie, 34, Concord;
- Shell, 333 Loudon Road, employee Eddy Calix, 21, Manchester;
- Siam Orchid, 154 N. Main St., employee Jiayu Yue, 30, Manchester;
- Old Europe Restaurant, 76 N. Main St., employee Caitlin Locke, 27, Concord;
- Dos Amigos Burritos, 26 N. Main St., employee Jordan Reynolds, 25, Concord;
- EJ's on Main, 172 N. Main St., employee Susan Young, 53, Barnstead;
- Common Man, 25 Water St., employee Kyle Poulin, 27, Manchester.
The businesses face administrative action before the state Liquor Commission, while the employees were charged with prohibited sales. They are to appear in the 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division, later next month.