Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
2 arrested over New Jersey carjacking of NH woman, 71
Morris County prosecutors say 41-year-old Joseph Defreitas and 52-year-old Marilyn Nadeau, both of East Rutherford, were indicted Thursday on charges ranging from kidnapping to credit card fraud.
It's not clear if they have attorneys.
Authorities say the pair approached the 71-year-old New Hampshire resident Dec. 29 at a Parsippany office building, where she stopped after becoming lost while traveling home from a visit with her family in Mount Laurel.
Police say Defreitas forced the woman at gunpoint to an ATM where he withdrew money from her account.
Police say the pair then forced the woman into her trunk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
- Weekly brother gave police wrong name - 1
- AG: Woman shot by police executing federal search warrant expected to live - 7
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Stocks lose ground on Ukraine worry - 0
- John Stossel: The other green monster - 0
- Another View - Charles Lane: Obama's wedge issue is the seductive lure of golf - 0
- Shoppers return steadily to familiar Market Basket stores - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Ayotte says Northern Pass lines should be buried beneath roads - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- FairPoint implements final contract offers claiming deadlock in negotiations that union denies - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917