Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
2 arrested over New Jersey carjacking of NH woman, 71
Morris County prosecutors say 41-year-old Joseph Defreitas and 52-year-old Marilyn Nadeau, both of East Rutherford, were indicted Thursday on charges ranging from kidnapping to credit card fraud.
It's not clear if they have attorneys.
Authorities say the pair approached the 71-year-old New Hampshire resident Dec. 29 at a Parsippany office building, where she stopped after becoming lost while traveling home from a visit with her family in Mount Laurel.
Police say Defreitas forced the woman at gunpoint to an ATM where he withdrew money from her account.
Police say the pair then forced the woman into her trunk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917