Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
2 arrested over New Jersey carjacking of NH woman, 71
Morris County prosecutors say 41-year-old Joseph Defreitas and 52-year-old Marilyn Nadeau, both of East Rutherford, were indicted Thursday on charges ranging from kidnapping to credit card fraud.
It's not clear if they have attorneys.
Authorities say the pair approached the 71-year-old New Hampshire resident Dec. 29 at a Parsippany office building, where she stopped after becoming lost while traveling home from a visit with her family in Mount Laurel.
Police say Defreitas forced the woman at gunpoint to an ATM where he withdrew money from her account.
Police say the pair then forced the woman into her trunk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917