Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
2 arrested over New Jersey carjacking of NH woman, 71
Morris County prosecutors say 41-year-old Joseph Defreitas and 52-year-old Marilyn Nadeau, both of East Rutherford, were indicted Thursday on charges ranging from kidnapping to credit card fraud.
It's not clear if they have attorneys.
Authorities say the pair approached the 71-year-old New Hampshire resident Dec. 29 at a Parsippany office building, where she stopped after becoming lost while traveling home from a visit with her family in Mount Laurel.
Police say Defreitas forced the woman at gunpoint to an ATM where he withdrew money from her account.
Police say the pair then forced the woman into her trunk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Derry public works employee intends to admit to $12k theft - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 0
- Handshake between prosecutor, defendant draws some attention - 0
- Clarksville man facing 14 felony charges - 0
- Hudson woman accused of making meth inside her apartment - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender accused of selling heroin to undercover police officer - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 0
- Vermont man indicted for 2013 Milan home robberies - 0
- Fugitive nabbed at hotel in Bow as he checks out the weather - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A budget warning: Get serious, Concord - 0
- Fergus Cullen: Are moderate NH women tiring of Jeanne Shaheen? - 0
- Monarchs' second season begins - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Pinkerton pitching runs deep (and talented) - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Easy game, isn't it? - 0
- Nashua's share for proposed playground is estimated at $86,000 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Sanborn, Milford girls prevail; Alvirne baseball rolls - 0
- Iginla lifts Bruins to OT win, 3-1 series lead - 0
- Red Sox shelled by Yankees - 0
A budget warning: Get serious, Concord
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate'
Rep. Kuster talks women's economic issues
George Will: Our adolescent President
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917