Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
2 arrested over New Jersey carjacking of NH woman, 71
Morris County prosecutors say 41-year-old Joseph Defreitas and 52-year-old Marilyn Nadeau, both of East Rutherford, were indicted Thursday on charges ranging from kidnapping to credit card fraud.
It's not clear if they have attorneys.
Authorities say the pair approached the 71-year-old New Hampshire resident Dec. 29 at a Parsippany office building, where she stopped after becoming lost while traveling home from a visit with her family in Mount Laurel.
Police say Defreitas forced the woman at gunpoint to an ATM where he withdrew money from her account.
Police say the pair then forced the woman into her trunk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief