June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
2 arrested over New Jersey carjacking of NH woman, 71
Morris County prosecutors say 41-year-old Joseph Defreitas and 52-year-old Marilyn Nadeau, both of East Rutherford, were indicted Thursday on charges ranging from kidnapping to credit card fraud.
It's not clear if they have attorneys.
Authorities say the pair approached the 71-year-old New Hampshire resident Dec. 29 at a Parsippany office building, where she stopped after becoming lost while traveling home from a visit with her family in Mount Laurel.
Police say Defreitas forced the woman at gunpoint to an ATM where he withdrew money from her account.
Police say the pair then forced the woman into her trunk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424