Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Investigators return to Exeter plant where woman's body was found
The State Police Major Crime Unit, Exeter police, and the state fire marshal's office were back at the scene at 2 Hampton Road where the body was found by firefighters on the second floor Thursday morning.
The state attorney general's office has labeled the death "suspicious."
An autopsy is being performed today to determine the cause and manner of death. Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said autopsy results may be released later Friday. It's not known whether the woman's identity will be released at the same time.
"Sometimes the autopsy may tell us the cause of death and the identification issue may take longer," Morrell said.
Authorities have not said how long the body is believed to have been inside the abandoned City Concrete plant or its condition when firefighters arrived.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 0
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 0
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
- Triangle Credit Union on Manchester's Candia Road hit by robber - 0
- Newington bank robber gets 22 years in federal prison - 0
- Laconia man arrested for marijuana sales - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
- Nashua aldermanic committee votes to help soup kitchen - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Deerfield town official resigns - 0
- Manchester aldermen OK three new fire trucks for $1.3 Million - 0
- DOT chief details highway funding worries; Senate president opposes gas tax hike - 2
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424