Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Investigators return to Exeter plant where woman's body was found
The State Police Major Crime Unit, Exeter police, and the state fire marshal's office were back at the scene at 2 Hampton Road where the body was found by firefighters on the second floor Thursday morning.
The state attorney general's office has labeled the death "suspicious."
An autopsy is being performed today to determine the cause and manner of death. Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said autopsy results may be released later Friday. It's not known whether the woman's identity will be released at the same time.
"Sometimes the autopsy may tell us the cause of death and the identification issue may take longer," Morrell said.
Authorities have not said how long the body is believed to have been inside the abandoned City Concrete plant or its condition when firefighters arrived.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424