Manchester superintendent search group to pick 3 finalists
Search committee chairman Ted Rokas said committee members spent the week interviewing eight semifinalists online via Skype. The final four interviews were scheduled for Friday night.
The committee was scheduled to meet again today and narrow the list from eight to three. The finalists would then be invited to Manchester during the week of March 25 to get a first-hand look at the schools and meet with students, teachers, principals and members of the community.
Formal interviews with the entire Board of School Committee will follow next month.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 11
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'