Manchester superintendent search group to pick 3 finalists
Search committee chairman Ted Rokas said committee members spent the week interviewing eight semifinalists online via Skype. The final four interviews were scheduled for Friday night.
The committee was scheduled to meet again today and narrow the list from eight to three. The finalists would then be invited to Manchester during the week of March 25 to get a first-hand look at the schools and meet with students, teachers, principals and members of the community.
Formal interviews with the entire Board of School Committee will follow next month.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry school district continues to push its high-achieving students - 0
- Keene State professor eager to explore plant’s mysteries - 0
- Windham to reconsider dodgeball ban - 0
- Hooksett students taken to nearby school after gas leak - 0
- Londonderry students who haven't had whooping cough vaccine asked to stay home - 0
- Pinkerton Academy grads told they are 'a promising generation' - 1
- Derry school district looks to boost its bandwith - 0
- Nashua South grads told to embrace lessons from challenges - 0
- Milford High student speaker: 'We will continue to build on the echoes of the past' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 1
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 43
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112