Home » News » Public Safety
Minor injuries for Rochester officer struck while responding to accident
Around 7:18 a.m. police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to a minor accident along Pickering Road near Nadeau Drive. The officer who responded to this incident reported there was another accident in the area around 7:30 a.m.
As a result, Officer Michael Lambert responded to the second accident. After he arrived at the scene, a northbound 2010 Nissan Sentra, driven by Joyce Blanchette, 46, of Rochester, rear ended his police car.
While Blanchette was uninjured, paramedics transported Lambert to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Sentra, which sustained heavy front-end damage, had to be towed from the scene. This accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs