Home » News » Public Safety
Minor injuries for Rochester officer struck while responding to accident
Around 7:18 a.m. police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to a minor accident along Pickering Road near Nadeau Drive. The officer who responded to this incident reported there was another accident in the area around 7:30 a.m.
As a result, Officer Michael Lambert responded to the second accident. After he arrived at the scene, a northbound 2010 Nissan Sentra, driven by Joyce Blanchette, 46, of Rochester, rear ended his police car.
While Blanchette was uninjured, paramedics transported Lambert to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Sentra, which sustained heavy front-end damage, had to be towed from the scene. This accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 2
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters