Home » News » Public Safety
Minor injuries for Rochester officer struck while responding to accident
Around 7:18 a.m. police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to a minor accident along Pickering Road near Nadeau Drive. The officer who responded to this incident reported there was another accident in the area around 7:30 a.m.
As a result, Officer Michael Lambert responded to the second accident. After he arrived at the scene, a northbound 2010 Nissan Sentra, driven by Joyce Blanchette, 46, of Rochester, rear ended his police car.
While Blanchette was uninjured, paramedics transported Lambert to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Sentra, which sustained heavy front-end damage, had to be towed from the scene. This accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene boy hit by truck remains hospitalized - 0
- Manchester man injured in Ohio helicopter crash - 0
- BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening - 1
- Tubers lose contact with group, spend night in wooded area - 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 2
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 5
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth Herald sports editor accused of possessing child porn - 0
- Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it - 1
- Some sex assault charges dismissed against former Nashua coach - 0
- Jury deliberating in Plaistow lawyer’s sex assault trial - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 6
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 3
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 2
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism