Home » News » Public Safety
Minor injuries for Rochester officer struck while responding to accident
Around 7:18 a.m. police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to a minor accident along Pickering Road near Nadeau Drive. The officer who responded to this incident reported there was another accident in the area around 7:30 a.m.
As a result, Officer Michael Lambert responded to the second accident. After he arrived at the scene, a northbound 2010 Nissan Sentra, driven by Joyce Blanchette, 46, of Rochester, rear ended his police car.
While Blanchette was uninjured, paramedics transported Lambert to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Sentra, which sustained heavy front-end damage, had to be towed from the scene. This accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Abigail Hernandez’ mother: She did not run away - 0
- Weare officer won't face charges in fatal shooting - 5
- State revokes license for New Hampshire childcare center amid abuse allegations - 1
- Downed wires shuts Concord street - 0
- Quick-acting Litchfield woman jumps into canoe and paddles to rescue of kayaker - 1
- Man's story about stab wound questioned by Laconia police - 0
- Two fires in Manchester - 0
- Indictments issued in fatal crashes in Dover, Barrington, Rochester - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett police charge local man in several BB gun complaints - 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’