Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Homeless man arrested after Farmington Subway was robbed Thursday
Jeffrey Smith, 23, who is homeless, was charged with robbery after he allegedly took an undisclosed amount of money from the downtown sandwich shop at 457 Main St. around lunchtime.
He did not appear to be armed, according to police. Around 4:30 p.m. Friday, members of Farmington and Rochester police arrested Smith at an undisclosed relative's residence in Rochester.
Smith was held at the Strafford County House of Corrections in Dover on a probation violation after absconding from Drug Court. He is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Monday March at 11 a.m.
The department would like to thank all those who provided information that resulted in a speedy resolution of this case, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 3
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 2
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 1
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 1
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 1
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917