Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Homeless man arrested after Farmington Subway was robbed Thursday
Jeffrey Smith, 23, who is homeless, was charged with robbery after he allegedly took an undisclosed amount of money from the downtown sandwich shop at 457 Main St. around lunchtime.
He did not appear to be armed, according to police. Around 4:30 p.m. Friday, members of Farmington and Rochester police arrested Smith at an undisclosed relative's residence in Rochester.
Smith was held at the Strafford County House of Corrections in Dover on a probation violation after absconding from Drug Court. He is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Monday March at 11 a.m.
The department would like to thank all those who provided information that resulted in a speedy resolution of this case, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424