Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Homeless man arrested after Farmington Subway was robbed Thursday
Jeffrey Smith, 23, who is homeless, was charged with robbery after he allegedly took an undisclosed amount of money from the downtown sandwich shop at 457 Main St. around lunchtime.
He did not appear to be armed, according to police. Around 4:30 p.m. Friday, members of Farmington and Rochester police arrested Smith at an undisclosed relative's residence in Rochester.
Smith was held at the Strafford County House of Corrections in Dover on a probation violation after absconding from Drug Court. He is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Monday March at 11 a.m.
The department would like to thank all those who provided information that resulted in a speedy resolution of this case, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 10
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917