Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Rochester cabbie robbed by man with gun
Police said they were told by the driver of a Frank's Taxi cab that he picked up a fare on Portland Street in downtown Rochester for a ride to Somersworth.
The driver told police the suspect pulled a black semi-automatic handgun and directed the cab to Salmon Falls Road where he demanded the driver's money. The suspect then ran off on foot.
A canine unit pursued a scent near Salmon Falls Road, where it was lost.
Police said the cab driver described the robber as a thin white male, about 6 feet tall, with a goatee and a tattoo on his right forearm. He was wearing a puffy grey jacket and black trousers,with dark sneakers and gloves.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 13
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917