Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Rochester cabbie robbed by man with gun
Police said they were told by the driver of a Frank's Taxi cab that he picked up a fare on Portland Street in downtown Rochester for a ride to Somersworth.
The driver told police the suspect pulled a black semi-automatic handgun and directed the cab to Salmon Falls Road where he demanded the driver's money. The suspect then ran off on foot.
A canine unit pursued a scent near Salmon Falls Road, where it was lost.
Police said the cab driver described the robber as a thin white male, about 6 feet tall, with a goatee and a tattoo on his right forearm. He was wearing a puffy grey jacket and black trousers,with dark sneakers and gloves.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917