Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Rochester cabbie robbed by man with gun
Police said they were told by the driver of a Frank's Taxi cab that he picked up a fare on Portland Street in downtown Rochester for a ride to Somersworth.
The driver told police the suspect pulled a black semi-automatic handgun and directed the cab to Salmon Falls Road where he demanded the driver's money. The suspect then ran off on foot.
A canine unit pursued a scent near Salmon Falls Road, where it was lost.
Police said the cab driver described the robber as a thin white male, about 6 feet tall, with a goatee and a tattoo on his right forearm. He was wearing a puffy grey jacket and black trousers,with dark sneakers and gloves.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 2
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917