Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Rochester cabbie robbed by man with gun
Police said they were told by the driver of a Frank's Taxi cab that he picked up a fare on Portland Street in downtown Rochester for a ride to Somersworth.
The driver told police the suspect pulled a black semi-automatic handgun and directed the cab to Salmon Falls Road where he demanded the driver's money. The suspect then ran off on foot.
A canine unit pursued a scent near Salmon Falls Road, where it was lost.
Police said the cab driver described the robber as a thin white male, about 6 feet tall, with a goatee and a tattoo on his right forearm. He was wearing a puffy grey jacket and black trousers,with dark sneakers and gloves.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 4
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917