Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Pair arrested in Hudson police cruiser egging
Hudson police arrested two 17-year-olds, one from Nashua and one from Groton, Mass., after they allegedly threw an egg out of a pick-up truck at a Hudson police cruiser.
Police said a Honda Ridgeline driven by Griffin Scanlon, 17, of Groton was traveling southbound on Derry Street in Hudson when one of Scanlon's passenger tossed an egg out of the vehicle at an approaching police car, hitting the cruiser near the driver's side headlight.
Officer Scott MacDonald pulled the car over and arrested both Scanlon and the alleged egg-tosser, Clyde Boykin, 17, of Nashua.
Police said they consider the incident serious because throwing objects at moving vehicles can cause an accident resulting in serious bodily injury or death.
Scalon was charged with criminal liability for conduct of another and Boykin with reckless conduct.
Police have asked that any other motorist whose vehicle may have been struck by airborne eggs on Saturday night near Route 102 or Derry Street to call police at 886-6011.
The Hudson police car was washed off with no apparent damage, police said.
Boykin and Scanlon were released on personal recognizance and were ordered to appear in Nashua District Court on March 28 for arraignment.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917