Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Driver arrested for second offense DWI after Portsmouth crash
Portsmouth police said that at about 8:51 p.m. Saturday night, a Toyota Tundra traveling southbound on Route 1 ran off the road and crashed into a utility pole near the town line, snapping that pole and then crashing into a second pole before coming to rest in a snow bank.
Electrical, telephone and cable wires were knocked to the street, forcing police to divert traffic for about three-and-one-half hours. The road was reopened at about 1 a.m. Sunday, but delays were reported as utility workers continued the job of re-stringing the wires.
Police arrested Kevon Hughes, 45, of Portsmouth for second offense drunken driving.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 41
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424