Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Driver arrested for second offense DWI after Portsmouth crash
Portsmouth police said that at about 8:51 p.m. Saturday night, a Toyota Tundra traveling southbound on Route 1 ran off the road and crashed into a utility pole near the town line, snapping that pole and then crashing into a second pole before coming to rest in a snow bank.
Electrical, telephone and cable wires were knocked to the street, forcing police to divert traffic for about three-and-one-half hours. The road was reopened at about 1 a.m. Sunday, but delays were reported as utility workers continued the job of re-stringing the wires.
Police arrested Kevon Hughes, 45, of Portsmouth for second offense drunken driving.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917