Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Driver arrested for second offense DWI after Portsmouth crash
Portsmouth police said that at about 8:51 p.m. Saturday night, a Toyota Tundra traveling southbound on Route 1 ran off the road and crashed into a utility pole near the town line, snapping that pole and then crashing into a second pole before coming to rest in a snow bank.
Electrical, telephone and cable wires were knocked to the street, forcing police to divert traffic for about three-and-one-half hours. The road was reopened at about 1 a.m. Sunday, but delays were reported as utility workers continued the job of re-stringing the wires.
Police arrested Kevon Hughes, 45, of Portsmouth for second offense drunken driving.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, 17 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal