May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Driver arrested for second offense DWI after Portsmouth crash
Portsmouth police said that at about 8:51 p.m. Saturday night, a Toyota Tundra traveling southbound on Route 1 ran off the road and crashed into a utility pole near the town line, snapping that pole and then crashing into a second pole before coming to rest in a snow bank.
Electrical, telephone and cable wires were knocked to the street, forcing police to divert traffic for about three-and-one-half hours. The road was reopened at about 1 a.m. Sunday, but delays were reported as utility workers continued the job of re-stringing the wires.
Police arrested Kevon Hughes, 45, of Portsmouth for second offense drunken driving.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424