Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
High speed chase ends with car out of gas on I-293
The car eluded police and ended up in a Route 102 driveway where it was located by State Police. The car took off again, headed up I-93 north, took the ramp to I-293 north and shortly thereafter ran out of fuel.
Police caught up with the car and arrested Blodgett and placed a female companion in protective custody.
In addition to the drunk driving, Blodgett has been charged with operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless conduct and resisting arrest.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Blodgett will face arraignment in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon - 2
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917