Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
High speed chase ends with car out of gas on I-293
The car eluded police and ended up in a Route 102 driveway where it was located by State Police. The car took off again, headed up I-93 north, took the ramp to I-293 north and shortly thereafter ran out of fuel.
Police caught up with the car and arrested Blodgett and placed a female companion in protective custody.
In addition to the drunk driving, Blodgett has been charged with operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless conduct and resisting arrest.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Blodgett will face arraignment in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 21
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917