June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
High speed chase ends with car out of gas on I-293
The car eluded police and ended up in a Route 102 driveway where it was located by State Police. The car took off again, headed up I-93 north, took the ramp to I-293 north and shortly thereafter ran out of fuel.
Police caught up with the car and arrested Blodgett and placed a female companion in protective custody.
In addition to the drunk driving, Blodgett has been charged with operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless conduct and resisting arrest.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Blodgett will face arraignment in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424