Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
High speed chase ends with car out of gas on I-293
The car eluded police and ended up in a Route 102 driveway where it was located by State Police. The car took off again, headed up I-93 north, took the ramp to I-293 north and shortly thereafter ran out of fuel.
Police caught up with the car and arrested Blodgett and placed a female companion in protective custody.
In addition to the drunk driving, Blodgett has been charged with operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless conduct and resisting arrest.
Bail was set at $5,000 cash. Blodgett will face arraignment in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917