Two injured breaking up dogfight in Manchester
The yellow Labrador retriever and a pitbull were walking on opposite sides of Jewett Street when the pitbull broke free from its owner, ran across the street and attacked the other dog, Manchester police Lt. Mike Hurley said.
The owner of the pitbull was trying to separate the dogs and was joined by a passerby who saw the dogs fighting.
Both men received bite wounds to their hands and the Lab was also taken to a veterinarian for treatment. Animal control was investigating and would decide whether charges are warranted, Hurley said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park